Tuesday, August 01, 2006

sour bread...

fud!!!i desperately need nice fud!!!~~~anyone care to tapau and bring it over to me???
since morning i had a roti telur in the campus cafe, i've been eating bread, gardenia plain bread for lunch and dinner, why i did that???
well, there are several reason, i wasn't in mood to go out, my arse is stick on the chair doing assignment and my final year project,and yet i can't figure out the way to solve it...how pity!
the second reason is i wanna save money, knowing that my bank balance is turning into double digit, and the rental is due this week, i desperately need to save money...i've overspend the last few weeks, i dun even recall wat i spend on, i can't seem to see the stuff i bought...
the third reason is because i feel like doing it..staying home all day...facing my monitor, until my tears dripping from my eyes...

you guys know what is the feeling or eating the whole loaf of bread alone all-day??
sooner or later the bread taste sour...especially when u are listenning to chilam's song--(爱情已死), the bread no joke it really taste sour, mayb i position the bread on to the wrong side of my tongue...

well, tomolo i shall try the same thing again, its only 3 more days to semester break!~i am sure i can do that...no problems...i juz have to get use to it...

ming

1 comment:

Camie said...

Chew, i thod someone said he wan2 wake up (-__-||), but nothing is change, stil staying in room "Oaw Chow"