Sunday, August 13, 2006

I am the Guy

I am the guy who brings you for supper for the first time when u say u was having gastric. Eventually that was the 1st meal u treats me.
I am the guy who advised you to visit doctor, if u still has gastric often.
I am the guy who u exchanges songs with.
I am the guy who acts cool when u sees me in campus.
I am the guy who quietly sms-ed you after that.
I am the guy that worried about you when u has stomachache.
I am the guy who carries water for you when u are out of them.
I am the guy that is always late, and keeps u waiting.
I am the guy who has no time for you.
I am the guy who doesn’t sweet talk with you. I am the guy that pissed you off, when I talk about my (girl) friends.
I am the guy that chats with you till 6 am in the morning.
I am the guy that eventually falls for you.
I am the guy who u accompanies me for lunch and dinner ever since then.
I am the guy that buys sweets for you, knowing that u can’t go on at times without them.
I am the guy who worried that u have no food when I am not around.
I am the guy that drove you out, and was stranded in the petrol station.
I am the guy that forbids you from taking tomyam while having an upset tummy.
I am the guy that helps you to move some of your things to your new room.
I am the guy that smells nice to you, even though everyone else says i stinks.
I am the guy that left u walking back from campus while raining.
I am the dumb guy who did not know what u wanted and what to do.
I am the guy that has no patience.
I am the guy that left u crying alone in the room, after I said something that hurts you
I am the guy that send u home early in the morning for practice, and bought sweets for you for the weekend, but you told me that your friends finish it all…
I am the guy that went visit you during your practice, because you said u xixx me…
I am the guy that agrees to let u remain single a few days later.
I am the guy that u say I was weird for the day. I am the guy that walks alone ever since then.
I am the guy that regrets that what I have done and said
I am the guy that pretends to be happy even though deep down I am pretty much as sad as you.
I am the guy that u were avoiding after u sprain your leg.
I am the guy that left u alone helpless when you hurt your feet.
I am the guy that rejected your offer for dinner and tau fu fa.
I am the guy that learns to play solitaire because of you. Without you knowing.
I am the guy that learns to listen to malay songs because of you.
I am the guy that passes my exam with your encouragement.
I am the guy that u taught me how to eat malay food which is spicy.
I am the guy that is jealous when u was going out with other people.
I am the guy that is worried about you, when u did not answer my calls and replied sms-es.
I am the guy that forces you to make decisions until you eventually hate me, and later on avoids me.
I am the guy that doesn't understand you and me.
I am the guy that can never make decisions. And if I did make a decision, it will be too late or it’s a wrong move.
I am the crazy guy that done a lot of mistake and learn them too late.
I am the guy that goes to library with you.
I am the guy that works together with you for 2 days.
I am the guy u left for good.
I am the guy that u say u had no more feelings.
I am the guy that u says we are from 2 different world.
I am the guy that is typing while crying at 2 sumthing in the morning…I think I am a bit abnormal.
I am the guy that did not reveal my blog during dating. Which I did not update it during that period.
I am the guy that reveals my blog only after we broke up.
I am the guy that pissed u off with my blog entries.
I am the guy that did not get you anything for your birthday.
I am the guy that is going to celebrate my birthday this year without you.
I am the guy that annoyed you now and then.
I am the guy that says understand to you but still bugged you.
I am the guy that is going to get a hard time from my family after they know about this.
I am the guy that still thinks about you everyday.
I am the guy that decided to focus on studies and career from now on.
I am the guy that still crying now…
I am the guy that is pretty much organized now. I am the guy that swears to god, I did not lie or act in front you. (Not even behind you or side-ways)
I am the guy that u hasn’t cook for me alone before.
I am the guy who knows u like fishball, lok lok , teh o limau, roti telur bawang,dancing and nothing else.
I am the guy that knows u dislike waiting, lying and acting.
I am the guy that knows you won’t be reading this. But still post this hoping that someday u will read it from the archives.
I am the guy u called minghaw now.
I am the guy that really regret for my action, by hurting ur feelings when u trusted me most,saying things that hurt u when i was irrational, what i was thinking at that time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the guy reading now -_-"