Monday, August 21, 2006

jokes...

joke #1:
tan send a sms to cw"Pls help me buy 6 apples, i want "shong hou" wan.
a couple of hours later...Cw called tan...
Cw:i can't seem to find the "brand" you wanted.
tan:of cuz dun have la, there is no such brand, what i meant was "shong hou" (rangup)!!!
Cw:-_-"...

joke #2:
everyone was watching the 5-1 match last night...
then Ch saw a player no.18, and was telling me about his health condition, mainly about the problem about his vision, that he might lose his vision...
Cw overheard the conversation, and ask: which wan which wan???
Ch:that wan with the golden color hair.
Cw:is it becuz he dye his hair too often , until he is going to get blind??
Ch and me:what???mat salleh are suppose to have golden color hair wat!!??

joke#3:
Cw:got what song is duet wan??
tan:Wu Ding lo...
Cw:huh??what song is that ???
tan:so famous u also dunno ar??k-me, pls explaine to her!!
K-me(like juz woke up from bed, blur blur, eyes blink blink , looked at tan)
:huh??who sing wan??dun blame me oo, i alwiz listen to song , i dun pay attention to the singer wan:)

No comments: