Sunday, August 13, 2006

i am sorry

Firstly I would like to apologise, this entry below contains plagiarism. I follow the same method Kennysia once wrote in his blog title “ayam the man” (I am the man).


And NO, I aint gonna pay him royalties for this…I am sorry, I am too poor to do this kinda thing, I am not like one of the national car producer …

Anyway, recently we have to extra careful while blogging, we can’t post anything that is ridiculous/sensitive/rumours/racist remarks/”fai wah”…or else we will be (I dunno what)…Afterall this is wat blogging is all about, about ones opinion,feelings and comment…even in cyberspace we are restricted…thanks to democracy and transparency!
Have certain bloggers gone way beyond what we consider too much??? Maybe yes , I have no idea.

At first when I created my blog , the main purpose is because of the trend, second, is a way to express my feeling , cuz I prefer to type on the keyboard rather than store a hard copy like a diary, I know there is a diary.com somewhere but I am kinda lazy to register that…so I settle for blogspot instead…then soon, I started to post about what’s happening to my life, things that happens around me…and the rest they say is history…

No comments: