Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Rain At 3.30pm...

All of the sudden i felt that i was 'touched' by this rain.
most probably these few days , lots of problem crops up, unfinished bussiness... ... Some were finally resolved, some were still there, waiting for me , and waiting for others decision... ...things usually can't be done by one man alone, that's why the word 'cooperation' comes in.

Standing at the kitchen window, observing the janitor sweeping the the floor, suddenly a drop of water feel on his head , gradually a few more other... he quickly finish off the section he is sweeping, even though its raining, seconds after that,cold breeze of wind blew, the not so tall tree in the pot dropped off several dried leaves...he got to sweep it again, its raining...the rain gets heavier and heavier yet he still sweeps the floor,bird on the trees...started to flee from the scene as the rain has ruin their afternoon, some came into the balcony of the house...some flew to the roof of the balcony...some stood on the hanger...

the winamp was very cooperative, playing the sentimental songs...makes me feel like blogging...
i suddenly notice that i blog too often, so often that i even write craps such as this...

but think twice, this rain, sort of gave me the inspiration to get things done, to tell me that there will be rainbow after the rain, sun will shine as bright as ever...although now the sky may seems sad , crying...but once after its over...its over...it won't rain forever, same goes with life, u won't be unfortunately forever, we juz got to work our way out!No one can help us through, besides ourself, so when u are sad, juz try to be sad, no point acting happy, emotion this is what we called , after a while, it will go away...it will become memory...looking back at it in the future, it might be a funny one, or a meaningful one...no matter what it is...life goes on...the world won't stop turning because you are sad, or you are happy, we are juz tiny little ones...always remember that we are not alone!

think u are pity???there is someone out there that suffer thousand times more than u ...
my sister reminds me that i am very lucky d,having the car when i was only 21, whereas my sister and brother got a car only after a few years workingm during that period, they have to take the mini buses, that will take around 1 1/2 hours to reach the destination. Me!!!i take only 30 mins to go whenever i want...take into the account of the allowance i am getting now, i am not rich, but i am not poor either, i juz can't afford to spend like others, thousand on handphones, thousand on pc, thoudsand on cars...that why i prefer to stick to simple and nice...juz prefect will do...

i came from not so well-being family, my parents work their way out, until today, my dad is still working.whereas i am spending...
i still remember my mum alwiz told me that i was lucky cuz when i was born we moved into a new house, i get a better enviroment to lived in, whereas my brothers and sister used to live in rumah papan in kampung with my grandpa and grandma. they dun have a good enviroment, but they still earn a reputation in the society. ME on the other hand, have a good enviroment, tuitions and so on , yet i am in not doing pretty good...if my elder brother was born later , when my family can afford better education for him, he will be successful my mum told me, whenever my mum told me this , i can feel that she felt sorry for him...
before my dad brought a car, our only transportation is motorbike, I will be sandwich between my dad and my mum, they are taking me to the babysiter...and my dad will be off working , same goes to my mum...
my dad is still driving the same car, after 40 yrs!!!and the bike too, its still there...i guess our family has this loyal genes in us...i am still having the same pillow case for more than 20 yrs...(of cuz i washed it)...its in bits and pieces now...

my house still is the same, the sofa too!!!when u ask me to throw them out, i kinda felt 'dunwan lar' sit so long d...keep la...baby my dog sleeps there too!!!
my dad hasn't been overseas, hasn't travel on tour before, he is so dedicated to his work, he hasn't been on leave, even he is sick...i wonder why...

i remember my mum told me, not so long after i was born ,my sis was hit by a car when she was riding with my dad on the bike on the way to the hospital to visit my mum, my sister was hurt on some part her ear...luckily,the doctor at that time manage to stitch it back...it looks like normal now...

sometimes people that doesn't face hardship, never grows up, never learn lesson...
the process of learning never stops, u learn from the day u were born and the day u was laid into the coffin...that's true!

considering that i am youngest and having all the benefits, i am now no where , no aim, i suddenly feel so lost...my brain is empty...juz dunno wat to do...hopefully when things are in placed i will get back my aim, my objectives...everyone must work hard , there is no free lunch, but also work smartly...smartly not sneaky!!!

the rain juz stop once i reach the end of my post(motivates me even more)...i am going to see whether there is rainbow a not!!!
ALWAYS A BETTER AND BRIGHTER TOMMOROW!

In your heart: ming...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..this funnny guy asked me to post comment although i don't have any comment. haha...but also have to 'bei min'him...kidding lah..:p

Although we have better living environment now, but all of the materials are provided by our parents...they have been working hard all the way...hence, we have to appreciate it and 'xiao xun' our parents!!
hehe...xi fu...