Thursday, March 16, 2006

my sister's hero

as the youngest child in the family i alwiz get the things i want done easily ...like the stuff i need.Cuz all the main obstacles are handle by my brother and sister already , so until my stage my parents kinda understand how to handle me already...and knows wat i want and so on...so life for me is peaceful...easy life...

so often i get 2nd hand stuff, from small till now...
i used 2nd hand text book with notes written all over, makes studies easier...
bed that has squeaking sounds that has been pass from my brother to sis , from my sister to me...
same things goes to discman, and pc...hehe...

recently i got this 5 yrs old car from my sis , as u all know national cars will tends to give problem after 5 yrs..all the major parts will start to fail...so this particular car have been given me this problem and i have been dragging this problem for months...juz becuz it's still working...EVERYTHING WENT FINE UNTIL TODAY!!~
THE AIR -CONDITIONING SYSTEM FAIL-ed...that pissed me really much...wanna know how much???it is this much<--------------------------------------------------------------------->
the weather is so hot...and the car is trapping hot air after long period under the sun, so when i got into the car without the air con the car is like an oven...


a month ago...i had the compressor temporary fixed...becuz of the oil seal is leaking...then a week after that the fan was broken...this lead to the compressor is overheated again and the oil seals leaks again...this time..terrible sound , i can even hear it from the inside of the car(is like knocking sound from drum)...i suspect that the entire system is now clog with fluid, dirty fluid besides the air con gases...major operation and long time is going to take the mechanic to fixed this shits...hopefully after repairing this, this car will be in good condition and nothing else shall fail!!!
its really gonna hurt the pocket...of my sister ...haha...

No comments: