Monday, March 20, 2006

hungry...

been starving for more than 3 hours...brain lack of oxygen, can't think properly,whatever i look at tends to get blur within seconds.Having difficulties getting down from the stairs.this is how i feel right now.

i was thinking about something, part by part, little by little...is like a puzzle with lots of peices, is like a person who has lost his memory , but gaining it back slowly.
Among the things that cross my mind was , why other people are so happily together, and i am not??

One of the midterm paper was postpond today, but i wasn't happy at all,or i don't even care???
I wonder is there really such things like what the monk believe, "karma", or better known as what u did in ur past life, u will get it in present life...and lots more example...
u need to do lots of good deed in order u can live better, is it really such things??well, if u are a believer, then there is such things, if u are not, then u juz accept whatever that comes...

arrgghh..still hungry...somehow, once i pass my dinner time, i dun feel anything, my stomach won't be like linkin park, i will only lose my concentration, that is already bad enough for me now.

1 comment:

Shin Yee said...

:) eat wit me la next time
why u not happeeee meh?
i make u happeeee k?