Friday, August 24, 2007

Painful Gums

SHIT!!!
just have the urge to post this, in case i won't be able to wake up tomorrow to post this...

3 days ago, there was ulcer on my left side in the mouth, i suspect i sleep too much and the cheek is too fat and it got sandwich between my teeth and pillow for a VERY long time, and yes, i sleep sideways...

so the pain was bearable, or at least i thought it was, then yesterday, the gum begins to swell...the ulcer is still there.Today the ulcer is still there, but the gum is so painful and my face is swollen! Like I was being punched, Smack on the face...Its really painful!!!

And for those that i invited for MacD, the purpose is i wanna test my mouth can still open wide enough to have a bite on Big Mac, i had the answer just now...i can't even open my mouth wide enough to eat two slices of bread together with kaya...this is how painful it is...
maybe i talk too much, so now i mumble whenever i speaks...
its really painful!!!
the first thing i will do tomorrow if i wake up is to go find out what is wrong!!!
I got lunch on saturday, and dinner on sunday, i can't go like this!!!
People will think i am weird if i don't eat!!!


painful ming

No comments: