Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Graduation Day

Woke up at 5 am and prepare...wake up my parents and in return my mum called up my sister for a wake up call!!!
First time this year i wake my parents up and not the other way round...
have a quick look at my graduation bouquet from my brother and sister...
still ok la...not too bad...



and there we go, we left the house at 640, reach there at 7, i was driving...speed a little hit several ditch at high speed (sorry, hon ming koko...:()

then we reach my campus, the car park was full already, i thought i am the only one so gan cheong, but it turns out everyone is so kiasu...aih...manage to squeeze the car into the car park, with the guard giving the signal the ok, we hopped off and went straight to have the final test on my smartcard.





By the time i came out my parents enter the hall d, sitting at the fifth row...
and i was doing this...







This is what its looks like from where i sit in the grand hall.


and while i was doing that my sister was doing this...



the ceremony was so long, she and my brother in law was playing around with the camera and this is what they took...


i was in MMU so long i did not even know there was such a band in MMU...

after 4 hours, all the guest and graduates were release from the hall right into the heavy rain...
that did not stop me from enjoying my BIG day!!!







When i was collecting my graduation items, i sister did it again!!!!










it was still raining, had to walk back to a place with shelter...

when the rain subsides we were on the roll again...


the noisy fella sat beside me during the ceremony, he was raped after that...

my ex room-mate.

me and mika

废材 #1 and #2


me and chun hua


me and andrew


me and sky (hurt his knee during marathon on that morning also come my convo, TABIK!!) to make situation worse, he have to walk from car park to grand hall to wait for us until knee cap longgar...this is what happen after he got home...

me and kwang sen aka Jack


me bernard and elaine

still waiting for pictures taken from other cameras!!!so guys be quick ok ok??otherwise no feel d receiving it late...

went back home that day so freaking tired...
and a lot of compliments that i "发福” jor...

ming

No comments: