Saturday, August 11, 2007

online purchasing

Had a bad experience buying things online...
without inspecting the goods in the first place, its already yours.
But the thing is, its fast and easy, and of cause you've to pay more for the hassle.
I understand the appearance of the goods will differ from the website shown, but not too big difference ma, must be bearable...

My first time experience is getting a gift from my sister for my convocation, the flower turns brown, even though i place it inside the air con room, and add water, and when u called up the company, she will try to push all the blame to me..final answer not even a sincere apologies and wasted the phone bills, asking me to cut of the rotten petals...KNNCCB, like that still look like roses mer????

Pray hard that it will last till tomorrow afternoon...some more not cheap you know the bouquet!!!


Thanks koko and che che!!!

No comments: