Thursday, February 01, 2007

recall

3 months ago, i start my internship, work partially on my fyp...then everyday for me was just work , off work, facing the computer then sleep, then wake up , then work again...Where is my life???

a year ago, i started this blog...well, now it serves like a diary more...not much post, and of cuz, no comment...surveys says only 40% percent of bloggers continue to blog not long after they started...and most bloggers are women...so this explains why i am kinda dead...

Why are certain people so happy, and can manage their life so brilliantly...where as me, it sucks!

guess i am not smart enough to manipulate my time...

looking at all the things i am seeing now...there are things missing...but the shoulder is getting heavier day by day...every where i see, i see images of...
yes...indeed...mayb on the other part on the earth now, someone is a million times unhappy than me...

No comments: