Friday, December 29, 2006

walkthrough year 2006

3 more days and year 2006 will be ending, remembered that i once posted about the year 2006, that six somewhat symbolize me and also is a devil number.

My new year resolution is going to be same for every year for the past 6 years, is to keep fit, i mean diet,i fail miserablely...hehe...

well,overall this year kinda suck, but it also ended all the worries that i've been worrying and towards the end of 2006, i met my beloved lou poh aka liong zi.

Well, it sucked because i was placed to an "unlearnable" & not related field with my majoring for my internship, but once i start working,it gets intersting getting to know the ppl in the office, the polictics and all.Things get even more intersting when the salary was out!!

the next thing that i am worrying was my final year project, at this particular moment i am still worrying until everything including the thesis is done.for the meanwhile everything is workable, but there is still much to be done.

Another formidable task was telling my mum i have a gf, but eventually my sister burst the bubble for me, and my mum did not ask much about her...till today.

the last week of year 2006 is much more meaningful as i got my last payment for my school fees from the sponsor or is it debtor.

anyways , it been really long since i last posted...really tired of working , but just 3 more weeks left and new semester or final semester will be starting!!!woohoo~~~

ming

No comments: