Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Girl




Specially dedicated to YOU.


Just got into a BIG trouble just now, for posting about other girls and not my very own wife...And yes she was piss and angry...

Ever since i dated, i hasn't been posting much, mainly because i was busy doing my internship or busy working on my final year project...

Well, where we met all might ask...the answer is surprising!!!mamak stall!!! woohoo!~~~


she is alwiz complaining about she is fat...aiyo, my dear, fat then won't have boyfriend la, fat is actually fook hei ler...haven't u heard??hehe

Our most first movie together was i think a ghost movie...forget the title d, but it was indeed a ghost movie...anf our first meal together was dragon-i where u say the sze chuen mee wasn't so sze chuen...not hot enough...hehe


she is rather complicated, in thinking or in doing things...everythings she thinks is in the negative side...i sometimes really ran out of idea how to explain to her already...well, can't exactly change a person thinking but perhaps u can try to accept other opinions, and think on the person behalf sometimes, so u might get a idea what he is trying tell you...



i did not know that she is reading my blog daily, i mean checking it out daily since i dun post much lately...today i know...i realise...hehe...sorry dear, promise u so much things , none of it accomplish... i shall try to realize what i promise you okie??



while typing this, i am listening to Rene Lau- Happy Birthday...kinda got the feel...i remember i did drop a few tears, i duno u notice a not...


she gets angry very easily...and she is very easily jealous too!!!that also means she cares la...but dear, sometimes i am really busy , and tired...really can't chat long on the phone...hope u understand...i kept repeating this statement for few times d, u seems to get the message for few days but after that , u are back to the same again...hehe


This is how she looks when she is angry






of cuz , i know u miss me...and no i did not flirt...i go class, i come home i do my things then dinner with guys then come back do my work again, this is my routine recently, and it will remain the same throughout the semester...so dun worry okie?


and i want is just u to focus , concentrate on ur studies now first, dun worry much about me, even though i sms less , call less, doesn't mean i forget and dun love u d, i love you.the heart is fixed d...


u must understand the construction of guys and girls are different in the sense of relationship thinking, i know i din give u enough security, that's why u so worried, just trust me okie?just like i trusted you so much!!!

I LOVE YOU...I MISS YOU...

I just love the way u look, and again you are not FAT la...





you just like to eat only ma...




And once again i really love u no matter u are sick, fat or how heavy you are!!!

i hope u treat me the same way too!!hehe


muakcsss!!
















No comments: