Friday, December 08, 2006

How are you minghaw??

My reply to the question will definitely be SUCK!
A few friends have been asking, and yeap the answer remains the same,perhaps i really felt the way.

Firstly, it's pretty much related to my work, everyday to me it is the same, doing the same thing, then if on a particular day , under a particular team leader, i will be having my worse nightmare,last minute job, rushing like mad, the ads given were hard to processed.

Secondly, definitely related to my health, i am having fever on and off, difficulty in swallowing food,which is a good thing, i get to diet...but i guess i did not get enough rest lately, so i am not recovering so quickly, desperately need" someone" to take care...pls come back faster...my throat is really killing me,it get so painful at night even i swallow my saliva...

Then, it comes to the universal topic, my FYP, that's also killing me , have no idea how to proceed to the next level...kinda in a halt mode, like inserting the probe breakpoint in my life...

i haven't really have time to blog lately...everyday i was too busy to think what to write for my log book, everyday i've been doing the same thing so from week one onwards, everything is almost the same, how to improve??

well, lecturer who visited me yesterday , did give me a good idea...
but difficult to accomplish...

i am now thinking how do i preform during the presentation for my FYP...


signing off....
desperately need so food right now...9pm~!!CHUN HUA!!!where are you???

No comments: