Monday, July 26, 2010

Falken Ziex ZE912


Apart from service the good 'ol car last weekend, I've also put on new tires for the car!
Been reading review on Falken Ziex ZE912, information i gather from the web was mixed review, partly due to driver that had just changed not long ago, or have used the tire for quite some time.

Here my review on this tire, keep in mind that I've just start using this less than a week, so for new tires, it is normal that this tire should be quiet and gives u good traction. now what I wanna say is, taking corner this tire's precision is fairly good, pointing ur steering where you wanna go,it will bring you there...and during wet condition it sticks to the ground better than turanza AR10. most likely due to its profile I am making the comparison. this is 55series, the AR10 I am comparing is 60series...

Overall, its good, hopefully the treadwear is reasonable, and can give me better mileage.

No comments: