Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still a little bit luck left

When all hell breaks loose, I still consider myself lucky to be lucky.

Several unfortunately things happen between the past 2 hours, even that, i felt there is still a tiny bit of luck left for me. Let me elaborate what happen, system screw itself up couple of hours ago, lots and i mean LOTS of things got delay. i was so hungry so i went out to get something to chew on, when i reach the 24hours supermart, i looked for my fav loaf of bread, OMFG, everything , everywhere is empty!! left only those short vanilla bun or gardenia twist watsoever...those are expensive and not filling(Yes, i am that broke, can't even spend 60 cents okie!!)

I stared a little longer, i notice one green bag, look carefully and YeS!, its a loaf of bread, I swear to god that,at that moment, i am happier than i found 1000 thousand bucks lying on the ground!You bet i am !!!
Paid the cashier and enjoying my bread now.

No comments: