Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Eve...

Its the last day of 2008, i am so glad and happy i don't have to work today and i ate my lunch d...Because when i work i tend to miss my lunch, that's so sick right??

Its NEW YEAR's Eve so i insist myself of writing something to mark it.
Let me tell you , this year actually quite sad wan...because I'm still single, thanks to my gutless balls...but i tend to tell myself concentrate on work 1st.Excuses ma, like they say, when money comes women comes.But that's not the case now, because I'm so broke and not moving anywhere with my current career path:( sedih can?
Friends also not many, I think my left right hand also still got space to fill in my friends name.

And I haven't watch any concert yet, i am 24 liow...Concert could be fun~i think...
Did not go to any trips after graduation, that is another sad case...
Did not go to any adventure,also sad case...
But one thing i am happy is that at times I happy alone, but alone also lonely la, no one to share happiness and sadness like now...

I wish all kukujiao and faraj reading this a HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAY WE ALL SURVIVE the year of OX/BULL/2009!!

No comments: