Monday, December 29, 2008

Farewell 2008!!!

8 is consider as a lucky number for Chinese because "ONG" ma!!
even my car number plate has 2 Eight...initially was three "8" but my neighbour took it away days ahead from me...I was pissed, but nevermind, neighbour ma, we must love out neighbours right?

Well, start 2008 with a BOOM? Not for me...
Let me recap what I have achieve this year alone, still carrying huge debt and it gets bigger after i got a car...Then manage not to have any savings, even after i changed job, it was like jumping from a hot pan into fire sort of transition, therefore i am not happy about it and blog less...

Not enjoying my holiday because it was either i was sick or someone close to me is sick:(
Don't get me wrong, i am still single, and looking forward for a relationship, a serious wan larrr. But this morning i read my zodiac, its not very promising, so i guess i got to stick to the same old plan, get a better job, set this objective in 2007 but 2 years down the road i am still minghaw...damn!

no matter what 2009 i must help the economy to recover!!!i must go travelling!!!
That concludes no savings for 2009 again perhaps??

Then i realise my family is important to me and i am still lack behind of it.
Then beginning of this year, suddenly a little devil bursted out!!!
started tearing the house apart, everytime he visits, there is a mayhem...he is Wen-Burqe, my nephew...very cute even when he cries...too bad i am in office now and cannot show u his pictures.

I will blog about his birthday soon!!
I also plan to get a camera next year...guess a huge lubang in the pocket again!!!
How come 2008 like nothing wan???this post suppose to summarize what i have done in 2008 and not what to do in 2009...Damn!!

No comments: