Friday, July 13, 2007

sigh...

hours before my flight to sydney, i drank a bad soya bean, this makes me wanna puke...having gases in my stomach like linkin park having concert...terrible...so affraid i might vomit on the plane...

everythings is all packed, no digital camera with me, thus not much picture...hehe...but i hope that before my flight i will feel ok, i really hope not to puke on the plane and on the way to the airport the road sucks...yes, it sucks!!!bouncy like beyounce...yes this is how i discribe the roads in malaysia...suck!!!

all the important begs are all pack, biscuit in case i am hungry...i will be drinking on the plane, hopefully not too much, i don't wanna get drunk and get into trouble with the flight marshall...

that's all for the time being...will update as much as possible...

I LOVE YOU -POH! dun watch so much harry potter...

No comments: