Thursday, May 04, 2006

bad day sad day...

The weather was hot, my heart was cold.
Read the news about a young girl watch her mum killed by lighting,despite mother's day is juz around the corner.For guys , we always forget about father's day or mother's day, i was often remind by my sister when i was small about these 2 days,although there was advertisement on tv screening all sorts of related stories about mother day, i wasn't aware when exactly this date was.Not until recent years...it was on the second sunday of may.

When I were small, my mum prepare my breakfast for me before i go to school, whenever i was sick she took care of me until i recover, whenever i am hungry she will cook for me, until now she will juz accompany me to eat even though she is not eating. she will be really worried if i have no appetite or i don't eat at all. She often ask me whether i got enough cash to pump petrol a not, i can sense that she is worried that i would strave myself for entertainment.when i was as young as a baby , my mum need to work part time as we have financial difficulties, means morning 8-4, then night 7-1am, then she will wake up at 5am on the next day,all these con'd until i enter primary one.Now , i can see the wrinkles on the hand, and that really freaks me out.I can't accept the fact that my mum is getting older and older day by day.
Recalling wat happen the other night , then on the following day , i told my sister, eventually she told my mum in the evening, my mum straight away called me.This is also another reason i didn't to tell my mum about that, cuz i am affraid that she is worried.
after losing our dog baby, i kinda learn to appreciate things around me even more,cuz i dun wanna regret.i am only 22, yet i am acting this way, damn i suddenly feel that i am old...haha

In the future if u want ur kids to remember ur burfday or mother's day and father's day, set an example for ur kids to follow by doing it urself now!

p/s:weather has been very unpredictable,climate changes,temperature rises,and all other factors that leads to thunder storm-strong ones, that already claim several lives in malaysia; so for those outdoor goers, please beware!!!better safe than sorry, juz take what ever precautions necessity to prevent bad things for happening...

ming

No comments: