Wednesday, May 03, 2006

At the edge of Death

once in a lifetime...i encounter such occassion.
All i see was shadow, white images floating(like white cloth kinda transparent wave like flag),then colorful lights appears everywhere,but the sequence is scary, definitely not pleasant.it was like ascending to another world, graduating from earth.

All this happens in the middle of the night on 3rd may 330 am.my left chest was very painful, i can feel that the heart is pumping, i can even feel the beat in my head.
but my hand wasn't cramp so it wasn't a heart attack.furthermore, i am too young to have a heart attack.then i heard of lung flu, and lung filled with air(even though i dunno how was it going to be like, this makes me even more affraid), i was so scare...the more i was scare the more pain i was in...
i tried to calm down, tell myself not to worried,kept telling myself it will be ok, and the first thing i will do the next morning is to visit the doctor...no matter how i laid myself on the bed i am still in pain, sideways, sleep straight, it's still there...


slowly, i fall into my sleep, perhaps i was too tired...i only slept one hour from 230 till 330am , then i con'd to sleep around 5 sumthing. then in the morning when i woke up at 8. i dun feel the pain already...was it becuz i prayed? was it becuz i keep myself relax?maybe the former one helps a lot, cuz i can recall , last night no matter how i relax, the pain is still there...

well, this is me...this is life...

No comments: