Sunday, October 09, 2005

pc screwed up...

My pc screwed up by me myself last friday night...i was trying to format it...but...out of a sudden it restarted and cannot access windows anymore...then i reinstall windows in another drive....but...i can't recover my things on my drives, others drives...shit!!!i kept wondering wat is happening...then i decided to call some professionals....hopefully when they come on monday, they will be able to recover my stuff...
seriously..i dun know wat is happening to my pc...sigh...

i am damn pissed now...there are so many songs...nice songs...and MV...i really hope they can be fixed it...i got lots of things to post....lot of things running in my mind juz b4 i open blogspot...but then....then i forget everything d

well well well, 1st there was tsunami, then hurricane katrina and Rita,then earthquake in pakistan and neighbouring country, then bomber in bali, when is all this goonna stop???oh...deadly bird flu...scientist says that this bird flu are going to mutate to another form that can be trasmitted among humans...so scary...vaccination for bird flu anyone???

oil price is on the rise again...this new year...won't be so happeningfor me...and i am definitely not looking forward to it....budget budget budget...is not benefitting me, my parents, my family...wat the hell...and now...those who are repaying their study loan will be held up in the airport soon...

is our malaysian government that poor???guess i am not the only one having financial crisis...
but the fact is....if u owe any money...better settle the debt...or else...ah loong from bukit beruntung will come look for u ...hehee

No comments: