Tuesday, July 19, 2005

tired, bored , and doomed...

yeah...i am damn tired...and damn boring, lots of thing to be done, and lil time...
well, there is lab report, tutorial, attend labs and reports again, then study for mid term. all this in one week, i think i am going to be sick...well,tough day today, i finish my lab report and tommorow's tutorial, all due tommorow and yeah, i sit on the chair until my arse hurts so badly, and my legs numb...

guess this is the way it shud be, anyways , back to my irratating roomie, he starts bugging me when i am doing work, i struggle so long on the report and he juz sits there watch drama then wanna copy??too bad, the copy is with my fren....hahhahha

lots of things coming up, if i still remember and i have time to post...i surely will post...
juz like arsene wenger said:trust me!

1 comment:

Shin Yee said...

I do!