Friday, July 08, 2005

terror strikes again

yeah...they strike again...this time the city was london. i got the news thru radio, saying that the train services in london was distrupted,first i thought it might be some accident, then 30 mins later, another news saying that bus exploded in london as well. unusual events was happening in london, the day before all this event took place, this particular city was awarded as the host for 2012 olympic games. Disaster!!! later in the evening, it was confirm that terrorist struck london, with well coordinated plan.

my aunt family was visiting london, most probably they juz arrived a few days ago, kinda wonder are they there during this unfortunate event.

then i met lucky, a middle east joker, i ask him whether he knows wat happen in london, he says ''It wasn't me.'' haha...

by midnight, my sister told me that my aunt and her family is safe...hehe...god bless...

No comments: