Tuesday, June 07, 2005

sounds...

have u ever wonder what if one early morning, some one knocks on your door, what would u expect him or her to say???well, for the pass 2 months i live in peace , sleep in peace, eat in peace...for the coming weeks...and yes...weeks with the extra 's'. i am no longer enjoying the privillege, why???because, every minutes-seconds, my dearly roomie will be making those noise that will hurt my ears, disturb my sleep, and leave no peace to me...when i am asleep he will juz simply do something that would disturb me , such as closing the door opening it and closing it and opening it ...or he will juz wash his cloth in the bath room with the door open , and those water flowing sounds is damn loud i tell...or...he will start playing with his mono handphone ringtone...c'mon...where is your brain???in ur arse???even worse...he would talk,and his voice is so bass...and yet he still on music on another pc in the room...shit...what have i done to you in the past?why must u treat me like this???no wonder my friends complaine that i look so old...thanks to you...i got so stress out everytime i see or hear you...yet i got to face u for another year...sometimes i really wonder how i survive for the pass 2 years...god bless me...

why must you alwiz bug me when i am free, enjoying my free time relaxing...why must u bug me???trying to chat with me..c'mon....i hated u...now could u please keep your mouth shut and leave me alone...those sounds that u make are no melody..but NOISE!!!
hopefully he changes his hp...



p/s:above article does not represent the life of far far away himself, all above are juz stories from far far away, and u know wat they say about stories...stories are like fairy tale, they exists but no one knows what the actual story are based on... ... ... ...

lao mein and wt , i am so glad both of u found a pleasant roomie...unlike me...trust me...if u were me...u will be 100 times pissed than i am now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how u know tht we found a pleasant rommie??mayb sm find tht i'm very noisy leh.....hehe....i think when comes to staying together....i find tht d really best way is to compromise n say anything frankly....if there's any doubts or misunderstanding....it'll b bad....so guys who has roommies...b frank in a good manners....

Teng