Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Below is an article i got from another blog...and me myself quite agree on what he was saying!
i face the same thing too and who do that to me???guess u already got the answer...my freaky roomies...

不問自取
Why the fuck in the whole goddamn world is it so difficult for some people to have the basic courtesy of asking before taking my DVDs and VCDs to share with others?
Now I have fingerprints, food stain, radial scratches, circumferential scratches, cum stain, various other physical, chemical and even thermal deformation on some of the discs!
Tius!!!
Some of them that I bought was for collection purpose! Have you any idea how difficult it had been for me to scout all over them places, even to the darkest corners of Uncle Ho's world, just to get these rare collections?
WTF?!?!?!
Get the fact straight! It's not that I'm stingy. It's not that I'm selfish. It's not that I have them lying all over the place and don't care about them. It has nothing to do with the fact that I can't even remember which movie I've seen and which I've not! It is the least of my concern if those scratches were there before you share them away! The fact is, I've even asked my friends to look for some of them and they sent them to me via speed post!
And the ultimate fact is, 不問自取 = 偷! PERIOD!
Now what you want me to do? Sit you down in front of a player and make you watch all of them over again so that you can tell me which ones of the 120 discs are not playable and go get new copies for me?
FUCK!
*cries.....*
If you know people like this, forward them this post. No need copyright for this post. Haih...

compliments to Dr.Liew

No comments: