Sunday, March 13, 2005

what a weekend~~~

my weekend started terribly, first my mum call and nag me, then my sis came and talk crap,then my dad came speaking to me with those blurry voice again , and his instructions are never clear, and expect me to do wonders...but no matter how they are still my family.we are inter-related in anyways...sigh...and my brother sms me last minute to ask me to bring back sumthing and it turns out he din came back to use it...sigh...(again)

then i ended up sleeping whole saturday, i juz hope that everything can return to normal or not get any worse...after these few small incidents happen, i finally have a dream...glad these things happen(in another optimistic way).

i heard of many many stories of my not so closed fren ,some moved out to stay away from family, because of conflict with family, but they never really ended up well if they din work hard,you know when u are alone outside, u really have to strive hard in order to get recognise by other people once u are in the wrong path, u are definitely doomed!!!

whatever happen next juz be strong , when u fall try to stand up as quickly as possible so that u won't get step to death...that's the morale i learn from my friend...strive hard!! no one can help you if u are lazy, no matter how hard u pray u to god, how frequent ur prayer is, it will never help unless u work hard urself, praying juz give u the mentality, the strength, the will power still comes within YOU!!

ming

No comments: