Monday, September 04, 2006

...eimac

eimac alwiz tells me that, forget the past and move on,明日有明天。
first few days, i kinda agree on what she suggested, until recently , i notice that , running away from reality might not be the solution. We might as well, solve the problem, or face the problem, and not run away , avoid the problem, cause the thing is , the problems will kept haunting you.

Just like the person u sees, the things u do,the place u go, the things people say that is related to the person directly of indirectly, u might in the end mind what others do, and for a few minutes u will be sad, or worse, few hours, or few days...

So my point is, face the problem, the most and worse case is, u will be sad for few weeks, and then u will be immune to it .Running away from the fact/reality is not an option, this is the experince i have...cuz i will do something else that i dun usually does and i am beginning to hate myself, the next thing i will do is to kill myself for not being my self,so why not face the reality, and get over it, so that u will be happier and not get pissed at ur frens or pets...Can we really forget the past??memory is permanent, i dun think we can, the most i can forget is the mathematical equations,the thing is always there, we can act as though we forget, but ...deep down we are again sad...i dun wish to see my frens sad, i also dun hope my frens to see me sad...


gnim

No comments: