Monday, July 31, 2006

Bad Day

sunday noon:
I woke up at 11,the sky is so dark, i think it's been raining whole morning...ate my breakfast, send my mum to my cousin's place, study until around 3, try calling a few frens out for drink, but they all rejected me...the sky suddenly become so dark, i have to turn on the lights...only person to answer to my invitation is my sister...

Monday morning:
it's been long since i felt so cold,been raining from morning till afternoon, i dun think there is even sun , only bright clouds...
i receive a news saying that there is a student feel down from 18th floor, and passed away last night, then there was an accident juz in front of the entrance of the condo i was staying,then someone got stuck in the lift and the lift fell from 5th floor to LG, suddenly so many bad news, i duno i am able to cope with it a not...

last sunday i notice that i have low EQ, pretty much below average...
haha...but things are fine now...LJ scolded me , asking to me wake up and keep my life going!yes!i am going to do it!i alwiz know that frens are the next closes things i have beside my family, i never knew it was so important at times like this...

anyway,hopefully by next week i will be able to blog with pictures...or latest mayb by 14th of august...my birthday is coming soon!!!is anyone planning a party for me??pls la, takkan u wan me to plan my own party mer??
who is in the invitation list???everyone of cuz!!!hehe...


ming
daniel powter-bad day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Invitation list en route for confirmation :p

Errr... Rehearsal, shall we? =))

far far away said...

cool~!!!Is CL on ur invitation list??

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is CL ?

Camie said...

ya, u have lili low EQ, hand out ur ball and wake up la, haha~

:-j plan your own party la, coz no1 gonna der u :))