Friday, April 21, 2006

i am sick...

yeah...my initiative was good, i wanted to play sports...but heavy rain,so heavy that before i reach the indoor court, my cloths were all soak in water.

now i am having running nose...slight cough...regreting of not puchasing the HLA insurance.
i used to tell my fren, its been long time since last time i was sick, really sick...lying the bed whole day.
i also used to tell them, hopefully i can get sick , so that i got an excuse to rest, life had been really busy, u might see me lepak here and there, but i am busy u know...haha

this time i think i am really sick...i am so affraid of fever...everything i touch seems to be so hard even my pillow, i have no energy, everything i eat is tasteless...i only get to eat fish porridge...

sick is so terrible...cannot walk around...alwiz so sleepy...

i think i need to sleep...forever....

No comments: