Monday, February 06, 2006

my dog...

my dog...suddenly from my sis pc i recover some pictures of my dog...i mean our dog...tat pass away a couple of months ago...

i remember last time when i used to return home late at night, then i will see my dad bringing baby out for a walk...he is a smart dog...whenever he sees my dad comes home, he will follow my dad , until my dad bring him out for walk, then only he will jump up to his cushion and sleep...he does this even i did bring him out earlier in the evening...he juz enjoy walking...

anything thing i miss him is when it's 5 sumthing in the evening...he will start barking if he is outside; if he is inside he will again follow my mum around so that my mum will prepare his dinner for him...i dunno why, he juz now the time for his breakfast and dinner...he wakes up at 5 sumthing and start to wait at my parents room door every morning...and if my parents are awake and din open the door, he will scratch the door...once when he was young...he manage to push the door open and went in...i guess he was really desperate..and the door was definitely not tightly close...

all these are sweet memories...when he was still around...once in a while when i am lonely at home...i will still think of him, cuz last time when i am alone with him,i will play with him...when the whole family goes out..his is alone , staring at us as we leave...leaving him alone at home, no one to play with, all he can do is sleep...

now i totally understand his feeling..when he is alone...the feeling is like now i am without him...
even humans can feel, i am sure dog can...if robots has feelings encoded in them, then can do the same thing too!!!

baby! I MISS YOU!!

1 comment:

Shin Yee said...

:( sob! sob! :(
i miss him too :(