Tuesday, November 01, 2005

After Life Ending (2)

there i was, feeling very light, i don't have to walk or run anymore, i can float now!!!i can see things clearer now, i don't feel anymore pain, my tougue was fine...i was feeling great!!!then i hear some barking sound coming from the back of the clinic, there were total 8 of my breed standing there, all barking at me, i slowly walk thru the sliding door, nearer and nearer i could recognise my mum , my dad, and my 5 brothers and sisters...they were saying:''c'mon now, we were told by the angels that you were here, so we came to take you to come with us.''
''To Where '' i asked. ''Up in the heaven of cause!''my mum answered."you were never going to be lonely again"my dad told me.There i was, following the path they were going, slowly there was a white bridge that link beyond to the sky .My dad told me that they were waiting for me all these while...but i juz don't seem to come home...I asked my dad it's this going to be a long walk?my dad told me , dun worry ...it's worth a walk...

then again...i was walking and walking and walking, once in a while i was looking back at the clinic, the clinic seems to get smaller and smaller everytime i looked back...my mum told me, ur life has ended now, in that dimension, now u are with us...forever... ...

No comments: