Monday, September 12, 2005

nun,jauh di lubuk hati,sembilu bertandang

nun,jauh di lubuk hati,sembilu bertandang,
yeah, c'mon lets guess who is this dude, has been leaving comment in my sister blog n mine.
1st guess, all my frens that reads my blog doesn't know malay that well,so this narrow down to uh uh...malays???
but soon i found out that , some of the poem are from books, not written by herself....so this again narrow down to....uhh....uhh......malays....

and , she ...yes she.....only trash up girls blog...well, my sister is a blog...so ....yeah...only girls trash up girls blog....hahaha....and only sissy guys does that....

and....wat else....yeah....she is definitely not a malay, cuz malay doesn't know english , imean broken english....haahhaha

so...the conclusions is ...this nun,jauh di lubuk hati,sembilu bertandang, is ...SUK SIAN!!!muahahhahaha....correct me if i am wrong....

mayb the force be with u ....