Saturday, February 07, 2009

Chinese New Year Came and Went

21,Mahjong,Poker, Yee Sang, Cookies, Cakes and lots of lots of food...This is how i spend my CNY. And i am still in the CNY holiday mood!!

Broke my new year resolution towards the last week of january...damn sad over it.

I am looking forward for the year of moo(Cow) , somehow or rather i feel like a bull, energize ready to go. Just like when i drive, when i am the 1st car at the tracfic light, i am always when the light turns green, provided i did not slip the clutch and the car died-_-"...damn lame okie??esspecially my 30 yrs sister sitting beside me and laugh loudly...

So how i spend my CNY, i basically stayed in pj and did not went back to hometown, which was quite sad, cause i wanted to go back so badly...anyways, had great time with friends over mahjong, with everyone else winning, left me losing :( but no worries, not much...not much...just few thousand cents...muahahaha

I am not going to celebrate valentine this year!!! mainly due to working and still am single..hehe
enjoying bachelor's life wei....

No comments: